- These Terms shall apply to both complimentary and paid Service options where applicable.
- For paid Service options, MBS shall have the sole discretion to decide the fee payable for any service options from time to time, without incurring any liability to the Customer.
- The Customer agrees that usage of the Service is at the Customer’s own risk. MBS is not responsible for the Customer’s use of Wi-Fi and MBS does not provide anti-malware of any kind. MBS does not guarantee the suitability of the Service for any specific application or purpose intended by the Customer. Signal strength may vary or fail altogether due to certain factors which are not within MBS’s control, including, but not limited to, building structure, building material, natural or artificial barriers, electrical or electromechanical interference and/or weather conditions.
- MBS does not guarantee the performance, security or availability of the Service.
Acceptable Use Policy
- The Customer must not use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful, deemed inappropriate by MBS, prohibited by any applicable law, regulation or legislation or that might infringe the rights of any third party. The Customer must refrain from any action which might be technically harmful to the Service or its users.
Indemnity and Liability
- The Customer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold MBS harmless from and against any liability, loss, damages, costs, claims and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) suffered or incurred by MBS in connection with the Customer’s use of either the Service or the internet via the Service.
- MBS will not be liable to the Customer whether for negligence, breach of contract, misrepresentation or otherwise, for (i) any direct loss or damage; (ii) loss or damage arising from third party claims; (iii) loss of profit or goodwill; or (iv) indirect or consequential loss or damage, in relation to the Service.
- Except as set out in these Terms, all conditions, warranties and representations, whether express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise (including, without limitation, warranties as to satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or skill and care) are expressly excluded.
- MBS reserves the right to terminate the Customer’s access to the Service immediately at any time and for any reason, including no reason.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and all matters arising from or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Singapore law and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- MBS reserves the right to alter, modify, add to or otherwise vary these Terms from time to time. The Customer shall be bound by the terms and conditions so amended. In any event, if the Customer continues to use the Service after such modification, the Customer shall be deemed to have accepted the amendments.